Week 4 of Chapter 4 Season 2 has officially begun and a new set of Quests are now available to complete.
Week 4 Quests
- Damage players with a shotgun from 10 metres or less (300)
- Destroy objects and structures while on a Grind Rail (25)
- Assist in defeating a Highcard Boss (1)
- Bounce off a tire, a lilly pad, and an air vent (3)
- Open a vault using a Vault keycard (1)
Unlike the Weekly Quests of previous seasons, players will be rewarded with just 12,000 XP for each completed challenge, and 24,000 for opening a vault using a keycard. Adding to this, there are no Bonus Goals this season, meaning players can only earn 72,000 XP each week through the seasonal Quests.
The Week 4 Quests will remain available until the end of Season 2.
In other news, the Armored Wall trap is returning to Fortnite soon. Click here to read more.
Follow us on Twitter (@FortniteBR) and Instagram (@FortniteBR) to keep up with the latest Fortnite news, leaks and more.