Week 5 of Chapter 4 Season 2 has officially begun and a new set of Quests are now available to complete.
Week 5 Quests
- Land on a Grind Rail after jumping from the bus (1)
- Collect an item or weapon while sliding (1)
- Travel distance using the Kinetic Blade Dash Attack (500)
- Damage opponents with different types of shotguns (3)
- Damage opponents with consecutive shots with the Thunder Spear (1)
Unlike the Weekly Quests of previous seasons, players will be rewarded with just 12,000 XP for each completed challenge, and 24,000 for damaging opponents with the Thunder Spear. Adding to this, there are no Bonus Goals this season, meaning players can only earn 72,000 XP each week through the seasonal Quests.
The Week 5 Quests will remain available until the end of Season 2.
In other news, choreographer Kyle Hanagami has appealed the dismissal of his Fortnite Emote lawsuit against Epic Games. Click here to read more.
Follow us on Twitter (@FortniteBR) and Instagram (@FortniteBR) to keep up with the latest Fortnite news, leaks and more.