Fortnite Battle Royale v24.20 brings the arrival of ODM Gear and Thunder Spears to the Island.
Also, the Eren Jaeger Outfit is now unlockable in the Battle Pass. However, Eren isn’t the only member of the “Special Operations Squad": pick up the Captain Levi and Mikasa Ackermann Outfits available now in the Item Shop!
Battle From Above: ODM Gear
Retrievable from the ground, Chests, and Scout Regiment Footlockers, put on Omni-Directional Mobility (ODM) Gear. Having this apparatus equipped will give you the ability to grapple in the air and strike opponents below! After attacking with the built-in blades, you’ll immediately boost back into the air so you can grapple elsewhere… or hover and execute another attack.
Think you’ve mastered the ODM Gear? Try knocking down Titan Targets on the Island!
Fight Explosively: Thunder Spears
Also retrievable from the ground, Chests, and Scout Regiment Footlockers, Thunder Spears are arm-launched rockets designed to penetrate armored structures, detonating to damage enemies on both sides!
Jaeger's Family Basement
Jaeger’s Family Basement has appeared on the Island! But just as this basement contains many secrets, its exact location in Anvil Square is a secret too. Find the location of this new nook in Anvil Square.
Dirt Bikes Unvaulted
The trail ahead is mega — when you’re not boosting on a Rogue Bike, get back on the Dirt Bike!
- Unvaulted the Port-A-Bunker in Zero Build.
- Introduced a Rare-rarity Kinetic Blade. With identical damage to the Epic Kinetic Blade, this Rare counterpart has only two Kinetic Dash charges. Rare Kinetic Blades can be found from the ground and Kinetic Blade stands.
- Reduced the max headshot damage of the Mythic Havoc Pump Shotgun.
- Reduced the accuracy and hipfire rate of the Mythic Overclocked Pulse Rifle.
- In Trios and Squads, reduced the number of Mythic Overclocked Pulse Rifles dropped by capturing a rifting-in POI.
- In Trios and Squads, reduced the number of Mythic Havoc Pump Shotguns found inside Vaults.
- Thunder Spears are not included in Arena or tournaments.
- Dirt Bikes are not included in Arena or tournaments.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to retain the healing effect of hot springs.
- Fixed an issue involving rebooted players sometimes appearing invisible to teammates.
In other news, ten new Outfits have been leaked in the v24.20 patch. Click here to check them out.